New York has become a hub for the software-as-a-saas companies in the recent years with the ever growing ideas and innovative minds. The investment in the saas startups in New York accounted for about 25% of funding rounds in the year 2009, which saw a jump to 50% by the year 2014.
As technology rapidly advances, software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies have become a major part of the tech industry. SaaS companies provide users with a variety of benefits, including the ability to access applications from any device with an internet connection, cost savings on IT services and hardware, and the ability to easily scale up or down depending on user needs.
For young professionals interested in the top SaaS companies in NYC, understanding the available options and the benefits they provide can be critical. This article will provide an overview of the top 10 SaaS companies in NYC and describe their benefits, products and services.
Top 10 SaaS Companies in NYC
- Company Ventures:Company Ventures is a New York start up that provides foundation to business entrepreneurs operating on a no-rent and no-equity residency for early stage teams. It provides rent-free space to 25 new teams every year. 127 companies have raised $1.9 billion since the company’s inception in 2014.
- Actuate:Founded in 2018, this saas start up utilizes AI capabilities and real-time video analytics while using the already existing infrastructure and providing the necessary enhancements. The basic function of the AI software is to detect weapons or intruders while eliminating false biases and respecting the privacy by reducing false alarm possibilities. They function on turning cameras into smart cameras and analyzing data from there.
- PitchBook:Founded in 2007, this saas startup is used by professionals to find crucial information on companies in the private and public financial markets. The platform allows t]other companies to conduct a thorough research on a particular company before making a substantial investment. The platform provides the user with price-to-earnings ratio, recent acquisitions or mergers and additional data which proves to be valuable information for the investors.
- Vimeo:Founded in 2004, Vimeo is one of the largest video hosting and viewing platforms with a user community of over 200 million. It provides the creators and users a space to share hugh quality video content. Vimeo provides companies exceptional reach and control over privacy and content.
- Trustpilot:Founded in 2007, Trustpilot is Europe’s leading customer review software that helps the users as well as companies learn about the nature of a business. It gathers information about the company’s products and their services by their community of customers. The software is dedicated to customer reviews. To prevent other customers getting scammed, trustpilot offers the new users with a genuine review of the company.Currently, the company is being used by Homeway, Western Union.
- Asana:Founded in 2008, Asana helps teammates collaborate on projects and manage the deadlines online making the work force efficient. The software tracks the progress of each member and their scheduled tasks and meetings creating transparency for the whole team. Asana is udes by almost all the top companies including NASA, Uber, Red Bull, Harvard Univeristy, Google, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation etc.
- Stack Overflow:Founded in 2008, this startup provides an intuitive platform that allows teams and their members to access the technical knowledge that they will need for building exceptional products. It offers a free, public platform for users to contribute and learn from an ever-expanding collection of coding questions. It also has a private collaboration and knowledge that shares SaaS platforms for companies. It helps decrease cycle time and protects valuable data.
- Amperity:Formerly known as Cutora, Amperity was founded in the year 2011. Custora offers a predictive marketing platform which helps online retailers gather customer data for targeting their customer audience with more precise advertising tactics. It compiles customer data and provides insights into individual customer experiences, helping the marketing team improve their method, acquisition and retention strategies. It is being used by Corcs, Guess, Loft, Nasty Gal, Bonobos.
- Iflexion:Established in the year 1999, Iflexion helps companies across globe optimize their business processes using customer software solutions. The company has a well coordinated team of over 850 members of IT professionals. Iflexion has a global customer database and it serves them regardless of their operation domain, geographical location and technical specifics. It addresses the IT needs of companies of all sizes ranging from new startups to full-scale enterprises. The key clients of Iflexion include Google, Paypal, Pepsi, Adidas, Canon, Shell, Cisco, etc.
- Zealous System:Founded in the year 2008, Zealous system is a full-fledged IT service provider with clients from across the globe and end-to-end service portfolio. Zealous system is known for thei best customer retention rates in the industry. They embrace all methodologies to turn their clients’ projects into great ideas and great mobile apps. Coding their way to success, they have made it to the top ladder.
The use of cloud technology to influence anything and everything is the new fashion that has set in in New York. With countless saas start ups in New York, it is tough to just select the top 10 with new innovations every day and new apps being launched everyday. Other great New York SaaS startups include Gearheart, Cogniteq, CodeBright, Triare, Taazaa Inc, Zco Corporation, Promatics Technologies, etc.
Also Read – How to Reduce AWS Cost